As mentioned, I’m doing NaBloPoMo as part of a larger push to get stuff done. Here are a few things I accomplished during my first week:
- Cancelled my gym membership.
- Ate a ton of Halloween candy.
- Learned a great trick to help remember how to spell ‘diarrhea’ correctly – it is rrrrrunning out of you, and therefore needs two r’s. Thanks, EP.
- Started to hang some curtains.
- Wished I hadn’t signed up to do NaBloPoMo.
- Ate more Halloween candy.
- Refrained from getting another haircut.
Speaking of haircuts, I don’t know if you heard, but Jennifer Aniston chopped her hair off. That’s right – the Ultimate Hair Icon now has a short chin-length bob. I don’t want to jump to conclusions, but I think we all know where she got the idea. Best of luck to you in the aftermath of that decision, Jenny.