As mentioned, I’m doing NaBloPoMo as part of a larger push to get stuff done. Here are a few things I accomplished during my first week:
- Cancelled my gym membership.
- Ate a ton of Halloween candy.
- Learned a great trick to help remember how to spell ‘diarrhea’ correctly – it is rrrrrunning out of you, and therefore needs two r’s. Thanks, EP.
- Started to hang some curtains.
- Wished I hadn’t signed up to do NaBloPoMo.
- Ate more Halloween candy.
- Refrained from getting another haircut.
Speaking of haircuts, I don’t know if you heard, but Jennifer Aniston chopped her hair off. That’s right – the Ultimate Hair Icon now has a short chin-length bob. I don’t want to jump to conclusions, but I think we all know where she got the idea. Best of luck to you in the aftermath of that decision, Jenny.
That list looks like my list every semester at finals time back in the day.
In short, this list makes you look even younger than that great haircit!
I’ve never figured out what NoNoBloMo, or whatever, is, but if I get to eat Halloween candy and do it, I’m in!
NoNoBloMo – I like it.